Craig Small is a registered physiotherapist. He graduated from the University of the Witswatersrand.
Craig previously ran the out-patient department at Helen Joseph Hospital. Craig worked at Leicher, Speechly, Davidson & partners Physiotherapy at The Centre for Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics, Rosebank for the past five years.
In 2017, he established Craig Small Physiotherapy which is located on the campus of St. David's Marist, Inanda.
Craig has been involved as the physiotherapist for numerous High School rugby and hockey 1st teams and University rugby teams (University of Johannesburg & University of Witwatersrand) and was the Head Academy Physiotherapist for BIDVEST WITS Football team.
His has a keen interest in all conditions surrounding sport related and neuromusculoskeletal injuries.
He has completed his:
- Orthopaedic Manual Therapy 1 (OMT1)
- Mastery Certification in Manual Therapy (MCMT)
- Assists on the Sports Physiotherapy (SPT) course.
Craig is a member of:
- The Heath Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- The South African Society of Physiotherapy (SASP)
- The South African Sports Medicine Association (SASMA)